Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chapter 21 - Twin Toddlers and a New Home

 So before I forget, here is Basil aged up!
 
Before Makeover                                                       After Makeover

He is quite the handsome guy!  I wish he had gotten rainbow skin!

I spent most of my free time this weekend building a new house for the Blackwells.  I am not a builder, and this is really the first house I've ever tried to plan out and build myself.  I'm pretty proud of the results though!  So here is some New House spam!
 
 I also discovered fog emitters in the buydebug cheat...which is pretty cool I have to say!  I think it fits really well in Midnight Hollow.

I found some giant chess pieces under misc decor and I had to find a use for them, so this is the top of my greenhouse!

I am quite pleased with how the new wedding area looks!

This is little side garden I did.

And now the many new generations of Blackwells will have a place to play!

Music Area

Living Room

Random Bedroom

Children's Room

I'm impressed with myself because I never decorate, and I actually tried this time!

And now please enjoy this shameful amount of toddler spam!














And finally, baby #3 is on the way!

Chapter 22 - Basil and Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment