Monday, October 21, 2013

Chapter 22 - Basil and Babies

Basil, unfortunately, has none of his brother Brycon's tact when it comes to relationships.  He has been pretty disinterested in every person I introduce him to, often dropping interactions to go play with the computer (heh...sounds kind of like me).

I decide to move things along for him, because otherwise he may be living at home forever!

 Plus, I want to give his bride to be a makeover (I really need to have one of the non-heirs take up stylist).

Do you, cool green skinned lady, take this gamer guy to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Woohoo!  Makeover and baby making time!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

Aww...they are so cute!  I have them move out and not long after I get the message that they had a baby girl!  I excitedly check the family tree and gleefully find a little green girl!

Meet Bridgette Blackwell!

Her hair is quite stunning.  Genetics gave her black hair with brown tips.  I think she is the perfect halloween baby!

In other Blackwell baby news, Bailey and Loren's son grew up into toddler stage as well!
 His name is Kurtis Blackwell!
Conrad's eyecolor, Perry's eye shape, and Victoria's rainbow skin live on!

And finally, Adolfo, son of Arabeth and Perry, has had a daughter with Cheryl Doe.  Her name is Tracie, and she is pretty cute!


She has lovely light violet eyes!

And last but not least...meet Celeste Blackwell, 3rd child of the 3rd Gen!

 I was hoping for a purple baby, but it looks like she inherited the black and white skin slider originating all the way back at Conrad.  I'm not 100% sure though, because it's hard to tell, she may have a shade of Perry's skin.

I guess we will see when she grows up!

Just a reminder that all the Blackwell offspring (even distantly related) can be found under the downloadable sims tab!

Chapter 23 - More Birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment