Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chapter 20 - Twice the Fun

Welcome to the world Connor Blackwell!

He is an astonishing color of pink and I was so excited to see a rainboo, absolutely nothing prepared me for what happened next!

Meet Caydence Blackwell, who appeared on the floor shortly after her brother, also a rainboo!

This is only the second natural set of twins I've ever gotten in the Sims, and it has been super exciting both times!  And not only are they twins, but they are also both witches!

So I won't delay...because I know I, personally, was dying to see what the twins looked like as toddlers.

Connor First!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

 I am so pleased with him!  He is such a bright magenta, I just love it!  I believe those are still Conrad's eyes, going strong!

And our little girl, Caydence!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

She has the most darling green eyes, and they look rather lovely with her pink skin :)

So expect plenty of adorable toddler spam in the near future!

I've added Loren, Connor, and Caydence's profiles to the blog, but I can't link them on the sidebar yet because Blogger is fixing something with the links.  But expect new profile links sometime this weekend, after they fix the problem!

Chapter 21 - Twin Toddlers and a New House

No comments:

Post a Comment