Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chapter 17 - Looking Good

I can't help but get the feeling the gnomes are plotting something...I'm not sure if it was caused by me initially grouping them up for Aric and Araceli's wedding, but now they port all over the lot in one massive group!

"Hey guys...remember that one time when we were invited to that wedding?  That was nice."

We also had an alien visitor again.  I think it was the same one from before, only now an old man alien!

 Basil is quite the little personality around the house!  I can't wait for more nooboos, as this generation is growing up fast!

Bailey pranked Basil.

So he pranked her right back!  Now I am considering dying her hair that color...

But secretly I can tell they really like each other, because they are always playing chess together!

I ran into Tavares, son of Aslan and Chanda, and actually he looks pretty good!  Better than I remember in CAS.

I also ran into his brother Bennet!  Again, he looks better than I remember from CAS, I think maybe a little extra fluffiness helps soften that jawline from Chanda!

Their sister Liliana is also looking quite lovely!

I also ran into Jackie, daughter of Arik and Araceli.  She was looking as beautiful as predicted!  She has Victoria's eyes, which are stunning with her skin and hair color combo.

Speaking of stunning...I threw a lean potion on that gal from the alchemy shop.  Wowzers!  And she's a witch to boot!  I think Brycon may have found his future wife!\

I am considering this girl as a potential spouse for Basil.  She's a randomly generated townie...so cute with her banana skin and blond hair and blue eyes!

And after seeing how alchemy shop girl turned out, I am also considering this girl!  I think I see the eyes from the hidden springs folk in there.  I'm dying to get her into a mirror to see if her ears are round too!

Last but not least...Wonton aged up into an adult!

Chapter 18 - New Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment