Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chapter 18 - New Faces

Basil aged up into a handsome, albeit sleepy eyed teen!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

The yellow girl is still a child, but I managed to toss a lean potion at the green young lady I've been considering for him.  She looks a bit like she-hulk in this picture, but somehow that isn't totally a bad thing.

Brycon also aged up into a young adult!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I know he's my own sim...but wow...what a stud he turned out to be!  


I'm quite taken with him and the idea of the purple gal as his girlfriend, so he is going to be the next heir.

He wastes no time wooing the newly fabulous and witchtastic Elisha!

It helps that they really seem to adore each other.

Brycon is ever the gentleman.

Elisha and Brycon do a quick vow exchange outside in the dark (because I couldn't wait to get her behind a mirror!).

The teenagers of the house can't handle their emotions, and dad is as proud as can be!

I don't think Brycon never had a shot at resisting this face!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I want them to have some nooboos right now, but I have to wait for Bailey to graduate so I can make some more room in the house!

Speaking of which, Bailey can't seem to keep her hands off of this boy Lauren, whom she ended up meeting at prom!  I still kind of wanted her to end up with the yellow boy, but she keeps making hearts at Lauren, so I guess we'll see what happens!

Finally, I was informed that Bennet and Marci's baby boy and baby girl had grown up into toddlers!

Meet Paul Blackwell!  Unfortunately he got Marci's mouth, but he did get Victoria's eyecolor!
 This is him aged up to adult in CAS:

And this is JoAnna Blackwell, the girl who is going to break a 1000 hearts!  Mom's blue eyes and blond hair, and dad's mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment