Monday, October 14, 2013

Chapter 16 - Newest Blackwell

 Just an interesting observation, Jackie Blackwell, daughter to Arik and Araceli, is the most downloaded with 72!  She is followed closely by Bennet Blackwell with 70 downloads.

Speaking of the other Blackwells, Marci and Bennet are expecting their first child.  Also, I ran into Adolfo while I was out in town the other day!

Adolfo (Son to Arik and Araceli) turned out to be just as handsome as CAS predicted!

 Basil aged up into toddler!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He is pretty cute, although his nearly black eyes kind of bother me.  Only one in the family to get a light color of hair!
 
Bailey also aged up into a teenager!  She still has the sleepy eyes, but with a makeover I think she is rather lovely!
 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

 Perry aged up into elder.


  Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

 Arabeth followed shortly after!  I don't know what she'll do now that she can't wear her favorite outfit anymore.


 There are also some lovely randomly generated sims wandering about town right now.  I've been working hard to befriend them!  I am considering one of these three ladies as a wife for Brycon.

I don't know why I like the pale green with white hair, I think she is so lovely!  Also, for once the radomly chosen outfit color is not a disaster!

I really love this one's hair!  Another pale green girl, what can I say :)

I also ran across this gal in the alchemy shop.  I think her blond hair and green eyes are stunning with her purple skin!

I had Arabeth adopt a cat, now that she is retired from ghost hunting she needs something to occupy her time!

Her name is Wonton :)

Uhh...sorry, I took like 7,000 screenshots of the kitten ^.^

Chapter 17 - Looking Good

2 comments:

  1. Wonton is soo cute! I have liek alot of pets, over 10,000 pictures of them. I don't blame you.
    I have one bulldog, who is my favourite, Pogo. I got him when I was 5 ^.^
    Then, on my 10th birthday I got a pug named Julia.
    With my allowance, on age 12, I bought Pogo's mate Lola.
    Both Bulldogs <3 I did not breed, I am against that!
    In the 3 years they loved each other, they had triplets, Luna, Ally, and Peeta (Hunger Games Forever Bby!)
    When I turned 20, we found out Luna was pregnant! :)
    And Luna had twins Jelly and Joey.
    And besides all those dogs, I have a cat named Lowey, 1 hamster named Amber, 2 bunnies named Lala and Juniper, and a snake named Slither.
    And I have my twin boys, Alexander and Andy... and my first daughter Jamie. And another baby on the way. Yes, things are crazy in my life! :) However I spend a lot of time when Joe is at work, the twins are at school and my daughter is taking a nap playing sims! :) Keep Simming, Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized I wrote liek and not like... >.< Sorry about that...

      Delete