Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 12 - R.I.P.

Unfortunately, Grim comes for his first Blackwell...

R.I.P. Conrad Blackwell

Victoria is obviously heartbroken.  She began painting this right after he died.

Not long after, Victoria is taken as well.  Poor Bennet has witnessed the death of both grandparents :(  I hope he doesn't need therapy when he is older.  I was sad to see her go.  R.I.P. Victoria...and don't worry, you have begun quite the legacy!  I promise I will take good care of them.

Death is strangely exuberant and gets into a pillow fight with Perry, before leaving.

In happier news, Brycon ages up into a child!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He also get's Conrad's eyes, which makes me happy!  Dad's black hair for Brycon.

I am still soften struck by how beautiful Arabeth is!

 She is a surprisingly good mother, considering neither her or Perry have a family LTW.  They keep popping wishes to have babies left and right!

Speaking of which, as blue as baby #2 was, that is how pink baby #3 is!!  Good thing she turned out to be a girl!  Her name is Bailey.

It is Bennet's turn to age up into a teenager!  I'm not looking forward to all the pranks again!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I wish he had gotten a family haircolor!! Unfortunately that kind of puts him out of the running for heir in my eyes.

In training for his military job, Perry lost all of his fluffyness.  I barely recognize him anymore!  I might have to change him back at some point.

Chapter 13 - Hauntings and Abductions

No comments:

Post a Comment