Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 11 - Aslan's 2nd Chance

Perry is excited that he smells bad!

Actually it is his birthday, but that first screenshot cracked me up ^.^

Victoria is enjoying her grandkids!

Bennet ages up into a child!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He does have Conrad's eyes, which I was pleased to see!

Aslan has moved on from nameless chick, and is now dating Chanda.

She has very unfortunate clothing and hair, but I think I can fix that :)

They have sparks, so I hope they will be as happy as Arik and Araceli, who are now on child #2 according to Twallan's mods!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

She has a bit of a square face, but I still think she is rather lovely with new hair and clothes!


 I also gave her some freckles...because I like freckles ^.^

 Aslan seems to approve!

 Interesting fact, hydrophics can't 'try for baby' in the shower!  Don't worry, there were still plenty of beds available!  I make sure I hear the chimes before moving them out on their own.  I want some yellow babies!

Chapter 12 - R.I.P.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I know this was ages ago, but do you remember who Chandra's parents are?

    ReplyDelete