Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 13 - Hauntings and Abductions

Of all the things I might choose to possess in a house if I were a ghost.  I'm pretty sure potty training chair is not among my top choices!  Arabeth saw this while she was on her ghost hunting job!

Bailey grows up into a toddler!
 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

She is really pretty adorable!  I am not sure who to pick as the heir between her and Brycon!

 Ever since I put the gnomes in a group for Arik and Araceli's wedding, they seem to port around the yard in the same group!

Random cute picture of Bailey!

Arabeth (still in her favorite outfit), and Bailey.

Perry is progressing along in his military career just fine! He spends a lot of time with Bailey after work.  He always wants to play with her.

Why is it always in the games where I don't plan on getting abducted it always happens?

Luckily it didn't result in any alien babies (although that would have been cool).  
As Arabeth was already pregnant with baby #4 at this point!

Arabeth doesn't seem too pleased with the aliens when she gets back.

Luckily it doesn't seem to have had any permanent effects on baby #4, another boy (at least none we can see yet).  His name is Basil!

Chapter 14 - The Other Blackwells

No comments:

Post a Comment