Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chapter 30 - Hello Gen 4!

While his siblings were getting married, Casey was doing some romancing of his own!  This girl actually called up and asked to go on a date with one of my sims who is single!  Amazing!

I don't remember her name, but they hit it off pretty well, and she's got pretty eyes, so I let him do his thing!

Turns out Casey learned a thing or two from his older brother...

...because he is one smooth dude!

By the way, the mid dip-kiss shots are hilarious!  It looks like he's about to body slam her.

 It is not very long before our Casanova is a young adult!

 
Before Makeover                                               After Makeover


I have to say I am impressed...the boy turned out well!  He wasn't super gorgeous in his teens, but he grew into it.  He is still kind of scrawny, but that's ok :)

 I have him invite whats-her-name over and propose, since she has aged up too!

Things go quite swimmingly!

I have them hitched in no time!

She really is quite pretty.

And here is where the game crashes out.  I try two additional times to invite the same girl over and marry her, and it turns out she has the insane and evil traits, in addition to being unflirty and hating the outdoors.  So honestly, it was a miracle she even said yes the first time!

I make poor broken-hearted Casey break up with the psycho, and move on to greener pastures!
I can't remember this girl's name either, (and I can't log in to check because my computer is backing up, so I'll post her profile next time)!

This time things go much easier!

I make sure I save right after they get married!  Also after the subsequent lullaby!

Meanwhile, the trend of inappropriate maternity clothing continues in the Blackwell household!

Unfortunately, the household suffers from undue sadness at the loss of Elisha, only two days after the passing of her husband Brycon.  They both died so young!  R.I.P Elisha.

Welcome to the world Dante!  First baby of Gen 4!  Corina manages to have a happy pregnancy, with the help of a moodlet manager.

Mom and dad have some fun!

I make sure baby #2 is in the oven (I bribed them with cake)!

Our little sunshine ages up to toddler after his requisite 3 days as a caterpillar.

Look forward to toddler spam next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment