Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chapter 31 - Rainbow Family

So here is Jenna's makeover and outfits (Casey's wife from the last update!)
 Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

I think she is very lovely, and I can't wait to see their kids!

 Corina is still working on her maternity clothing...Almost hun!

 Dante was also aging up at the end of the last Chapter!

 Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

He is quite handsome!  I like the light blond hair with the yellow skin :)  His eyes are light blue.

Here is his toddler spam!

These Blackwell boys are irresistable I tell you!

Learning to walk!

Requisite playing with blocks!

Don't mom and son just look good together?

Reading...smart boy (He got through all but one book I think)!

And of course, more of the Handsomeness!

Connor is a hands on dad, just like Brycon <3

...And before I know it...there are two kiddos in the house!

Please welcome Daenaris Blackwell!  I love her minty green color!

The next interesting thing that happened was her toddler age up!
Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

I think that may even be Conrad's eyecolor from gen 1!  I think it is so cute now that dad is pink, mom is orange, older brother is yellow, and now little sister is green!  Yay for rainbow!

I don't really approve of two pieces on toddlers, but it looks kind of cute for an accidental age up outfit!

Dae being amused by dad!

Dae amusing herself!  (That smirk is just precious!)

Learning music like her mama!

I think she's giving me the stink eye in this picture!  I love it when sims seem aware of the third wall.

Connor is certainly wrapped around her little finger!

Not far behind Corina!

And for the final Gen 4 baby...looks like we've upgraded to swimwear as maternity clothes!  Go Corina!  Maybe a few more pregnancies and you'd be fully clothed!

And finally, the last gen 4 baby is purple!?!  I think this is the most technicolor generation I've had so far!  Dad = Pink, Mom = Orange, Oldest Child = Yellow, Middle Child = Green, Last Child = Purple.

I decide not to push my luck (or sanity) with a fourth baby!  Slew of birthdays coming our way next update!

Also, both family trees have been updated, along with the downloadable sims pages and profiles!

Chapter 32 - In Which Childhood Occurs

No comments:

Post a Comment