Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 9 - Gnome Wedding


Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover
Since I forgot earlier, here are Perry's pictures.  I love his face for some reason!


 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover
Araceli has a little pudge, and I think it is lovely!  Plus Victoria kind of freaked me out when she aged up to elder...she has such a scary skinny body.


 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

And since I seemingly don't have any pictures of him aging up into teenager, here is Aslan!  Poor forgotten third child!

Aslan is dating a girl he met at prom.  I don't remember her name, but she has green skin.  I approve!

I wanted to give Arik and Araceli a real wedding, since I felt bad I couldn't send them off with a baby.

I wasn't sure if the family members would wake up for a wedding that didn't have an accompanying party, so I made sure they had guests aplenty!



I shouldn't have worried so much though...  Every single family member woke up and came out to witness the sweet moment!  Note Arabeth in her favorite outfit.

Shortly after this I sent Arik and Araceli to their new home!  I was pleased when Twallan's mod informed me they were expecting a child!

Chapter 10 - The Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment