Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 8 - Freeing the Genie

Arabeth loves this outfit, and since she is insane, she frequently chooses to change into it!

The house hasn't really changed all that much...I should really add some landscaping!

I like to see people's floor plans, and so I took a picture of mine!  I'm an all one level kind of girl.

Arik is incredibly handsome, but he's been having a miserable time finding a girl.  So I'm thinking he can either have a genie girlfriend, or wish to fall in love!

And a genie girl it is!  Her name is Araceli.  Which may be an omen since Arik is part of the 'A' generation.  They have the little attraction moodlet, so I think they'll be good together.

Arik promptly frees her...

...and asks her to marry him!

Arabeth is pregnant with baby #2 because...what was I thinking!!  Now Arik and Araceli can't try for a baby before they leave.  I'll have to put my trust in Twallan's mods for some blue baby relatives!

 Another boy!  This one is named Brycon (pronounced Bryson, I copied it from a baby name site and didn't realize the spelling was silly till the deed was already done).  He's blue! This means Victoria's rainbow skin must have passed down!  I wasn't really sure with Arabeth (or really any of the kids from gen 1).


Grandma seems less than impressed with the cute smiley caterpillar baby!

Chapter 9 - Gnome Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment