Monday, October 28, 2013

Chapter 27 - Rainy Weddings

Shawn and Caydence get along very well!  I try to pair my sims up with sims they are attracted to, and this case is no different!

She wastes no time popping the question because lets face it, we need the room in the house!

For some reason, Caydence changed out of her wedding dress...

But the show goes on and the deed is done!

Poor Connor, late to his own sister's wedding!  I had a hard time getting everyone to stand outside because of the rain.

I didn't change Shawn's hair or anything, because I liked it!  So he just gets new outfits, and then the happy couple moves out!

Not to be left behind by his sister, Connor makes a proposal of his own to Corina!

This was actually a different day then Caydence's wedding, apparently it just rains a lot in midnight hollow! :)

The couple doesn't seem to mind!

They are so cute together!  Corina is one of the main reasons I ended up selecting Connor as the next Legacy Heir.

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

She is quite the lovely young lady!

 I adore her eye color with her skin color and hair color!

It wouldn't be a Blackwell update without some birthdays, so here goes!

Celeste aged up into an adult!

  Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I really think she is quite beautiful with those doe eyes and pretty lips!

 Casey also aged up into teen!  He isn't getting along very well with anyone in the household...little punk!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He is a skinny twig, but hopefully adulthood will fill him out!  I imagine he will turn out handsome, like his brother.

Also, I caught Brycon and Elisha doing this once when I was just letting them do whatever!

Chapter 28 - Mish Mash

No comments:

Post a Comment