Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chapter 28 - Mish Mash

I caught this little guy in front of the TV.  The next day he had friends with him!

Celeste marries a fairy because hey, glowbug grandbabies!!  That and she's such a fox she'll never find her equal anyhow.  Plus she likes Gus, magnetic attraction and all!

I can't wait to give him a makeover.

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

 I also end up giving him a Young Again potion because he was 1 day away from elder and I just couldn't do that to Celeste.  Not bad, I must say!

They are adorable.

Go forth and make baby glowbugs!  I promptly have them move out as there is no room in the house.

The house is actually kind of overflowing with adorableness right now, what with all the newlyweds!

Connor and Corina get up close and personal in the hot tub.

Coraline ages up to young adult!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I am really getting spoiled with how lovely my simmie kids are turning out!

 Awhile back the family befriended a purple haired vampire, and Coraline wastes no time making him hers.

 Game.

Set.

Match!

I just wanted to point out how adorably cheesy the proposal face is on Coraline!  Cracks me up Every. Time!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I am hoping for purple vampire babies!

Before the happy couple moves out...some sad news...

 Brycon died surprisingly young...I was sad he didn't make it to see the first heir grandbaby.

He seemed content to go though, having lead a full life.  Maybe all those daughters wore him out?

Also if you are curious I have uploaded the 'entire' Blackwell Family Tree here.  For any of you who are interested!  That way you can figure out where the extended family blackwells on the downloadable sims belong!

Chapter 29 - Extended Family Update

No comments:

Post a Comment