Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chapter 2 - Ready or Not

"What do you mean you're pregnant!?" Conrad sputtered, "I was pretty sure we selected 'WooHoo' and not 'Try for Baby' that night...We've only been dating for a few months!


"Well, I thought so too," Victoria said, "And I certainly didn't hear any chimes.  But then I started feeling sick, and the other night I did the spin, Conrad.  You can't deny the spin."
"I know it's a lot to take in...," Victoria continued, "But it doesn't really change how I feel about you.  These past few months have been the happiest of my life, mostly because you have been a part of it."

"I wasn't planning on this, but the truth is I love you, and I think we should get engaged.  You know, see how it goes...," Victoria said.
"Well I can't deny I love a woman who takes charge..." Conrad said.

Of course Victoria was scared.  New things in life were usually scary.  But her painting career was going better than ever, and she was filled with excitement over the thought of having a child.  Especially Conrad's child!  She supposed sometimes life happens and you have to roll with the punches.

It seemed in no time at all, Victoria was holding a new little baby girl in her arms.  It seemed every day after her daughter was born brought some new small joy she hadn't yet experienced in life.  Conrad and Victoria named their new joy Arabeth.

Arabeth was a happy baby, and grew so quickly!
 The little pink caterpillar turned into a very white blond haired little girl, with her father's ice blue eyes.
Before Makeover                                                        After Makeover        

Arabeth swiftly turned into a daddy's girl, always playing little games with him while he worked in the home office.
 Of course, Conrad and Victoria did more than just work at home...

Chapter 3 - More Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment