Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chapter 15 - Birthdays and a Wedding!

Brycon ages up in the bathroom!  There were two kids over doing homework, and everyone was trying to get into the bathroom to celebrate!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He is so pretty!  Even prettier than Arik...I'm hoping this means that when he ages up he will become a little more masculine looking like Arik.

Bailey ages up into a child!

Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

Bailey inherited her father's eyes, and in the child stage it makes her appear half asleep all the time.  I'm thinking that will probably change when she ages up.  Sometimes children and teens have features that look really odd until they age up!

 Arabeth brought this young man home with her from school one day.  Yellow skin  and (surprisingly) not one of her cousins.  I'm thinking he is a potential suitor, although I'm not sure how I feel about the black hair...There is also a vampire I may try to marry her too, but that might be kind of creepy since he is an adult right now.

Bennet ages up into young adult!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

He is definitely a lady killer!

He wastes no time getting mushi with his highschool sweetheart Marci!
They don't have the attraction moodlet, but he keeps getting wishes to do things with her, so I hope it will work out!

He wastes no time asking her to marry him!  Apparently it works better if you are in your underwear!

I want less sims in the house, so I am letting them get married quickly!



 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I didn't realize this before I got her into the mirror, but she has kind of a creepy perma-smile!  I thought about changing it a little in CAS, but then I decided that I should leave my sims untouched except to make them over (hair, makeup, etc.).

 I actually think she turned out pretty stunning after the makeover!

I had them get busy and then sent them on their way to a new house!  I may have to stop moving the kids into the neighborhood, lest the entire neighborhood become Blackwells!

Before Bennet leaves though, I make sure to get a family shot!  Congrats 2nd generation Blackwells!  (I'll include Basil's birthday to toddler in the next post!  I'm still working on his pics in photoshop).

Chapter 16 - Newest Blackwell

No comments:

Post a Comment