Friday, March 14, 2014

Chapter 33 - Back From the Dead!

I know it's been awhile.  I kind of gave up when I had to slog through moving the family to a new neighborhood and I thought Sims 4 would be coming out in March, but now that they've moved the release date back, I really wanted to play this family again.

The core family has been safely moved to Dragon Valley, where generations 4 and 5 are going to grow up!  This next time I'm not going to wait so long to move the family, even though I like seeing the babies of the extended families, because there was terrible lag when I was trying to move everything.  So here is me, continuing to try and finish this project!

Dante aged up to teenager!


 Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

 He is usually playing with one of his little sisters instead of doing his homework

Though Daenaris is quite the genius and insists on studying

I would like to take this time to point out that the college mascot is STILL the same guy who was the college mascot for my first generation, due to his being a vampire and all! (This is right before I did the move).

Daenaris aged up to teen shortly after her brother Dante.  Figures she would age up in front of the chess set :)

  Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

I think she is really quite beautiful..and I pretty much decided she was going to become the heir.  Also because her sister is a witch and I think I have enough witches in the family for now :)

She is very musically talented like her mother...


Whom she no longer seems to get along with!

Although, her and Dante still get along just fine.

 Daedre ages up to child in front of the potty chair!  

   Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

 I can tell she is going to be drop dead gorgeous like her sister!

I don't really seem to have any other pictures of her childhood besides this one(bad simmer, bad!).

Not too much later she ages up to teen like her siblings!


    Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

Yup, I was right...she's a knockout too!

 Daedre and Connor are really close as father and daughter!  Daenaris is definitely more of a rebel than Daedre.

The teenage girls in my house seem to be stuck in some sort of sleepover cliche, as they will not stop pillow fighting with each other every chance they get!

Dante ages up to young adult in front of the fridge!  

  Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

I figured I'd try to give him some facial hair, as he has such a baby face!

He really has a crush on this girl named Zoe who is a celebrity.  She has the oddest face I've seen in awhile, but I'm actually starting to really like it.  

I think they will make lovely children together, and so Dante gets a push from his watcher!  His sisters can't seem to stop chattering in the background as he proposes.

It's a new town, and I haven't had time to set up a wedding arch anywhere, so I just have them get married right there in the kitchen!

They don't seem to mind!  I make sure a baby is on the way before I move them out to their own house!

But not before grabbing a couple shots of Zoe with her new makeover!  I love her :)


  Before Makeover                                             After Makeover

 I have not completely updated everything on the website yet, but the family tree, generations page, and individual profiles have all been updated (except for a few pictures).  I'll work on uploading the latest sims over the weekend sometime!

Up next, Daenaris meets a handsome elf to help her continue the Blackwell legacy!


No comments:

Post a Comment