Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chapter 24 - Blackwells Everywhere

Elisha is really broken up about Perry having died...

She's taken on his duty of upgrading everything in the new house.

She's almost gotten to the sunshine charm level!

Brycon...well lets just say he likes leaves more than the average sim.

Connor continues to love playing with the doll house (boy after my own heart right there!)

The gnomes have finally regrouped in the courtyard (I brought them out of storage after the move).

 Brycon is trying to learn all of the alchemy potions!

Before I knew it, baby Coraline was born! 

She swiftly aged up into an adorable light skinned/light haired, (albeit not rainbow skinned) toddler!

 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

 She is pretty stinkin' cute though (Brycon too!)

I documented him teaching Coraline how to walk in his underwear (just for you Rhoxi!).

And just so I'm not biased, here is Elisha teaching her in a swimsuit (she's often in one).




 And finally, the twins aged up to teens (I have almost no pictures of them as children...too hectic)!

Connor First!
Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

I think he actually looks a lot like Arik, his Uncle.



Next Comes Caydence!
 Before Makeover                                                         After Makeover

They are both pretty stunning, I think!

Especially after Caydence spends a couple hours on the treadmill!

In other Blackwell News, I'd like you to meet Constance Blackwell, daughter to Brennan and Shantell Blackwell.  Brennan is the second child of Aslan and Chanda Blackwell.
She would make quite the lovely vampiress I think!

We also have Angel Evans, son of Liliana Blackwell and Demetrius Evans.  Liliana is the third child of Aslan and Chanda Blackwell.
He looks like a drow to me, which is pretty cool!

And last but not least, here is Sylvia Chan, daughter of Jackie and Anwar Chan.  Jackie is the second child of Arik and Araceli Blackwell
 She looks so much like her mother!  I think her eyes are rather lovely!

Up next, adulthood for the twins!

Chapter 25 - Neverending

No comments:

Post a Comment